strategy execution at pricing affordable for everyone
elevate culture, productivity and performance, and be ready for the next gen workforce
“Our industry is going through massive change. #stratapp is at the core of our response, connecting our talent across four countries, aligning all of us in real time.”
- Renato Domini, CEO Panorama Destination
Do you offer a free trial?
We offer a 15 day free trial, plenty of time to get started and familiar with #stratapp.
Most clients rollout within 2-3 days, by starting out light with the “productivity & culture” features; see https://bit.ly/stratapp-explore-trial-implement.
There are no set-up fees or hardware costs, and you don’t need any technical skills to configure and deploy #stratapp.
It is easy to deploy specific pages of the app, right down to individual users, thereby making your rollout progressive and hopefully eliminating the need for end user training.
Most clients are up and running within 2 cups of tea or coffee, a far cry from the weeks or months it usually takes to achieve time-to-value on high value SaaS.
How does annual billing work? What is the currency and contract term?
You can choose from monthly or annual billing, payable in advance. Annual pricing is discounted 22-29% on monthly pricing.
Pricing shown above is US$.
There is no contract term beyond the billing cycle. We want you to continue to use #stratapp because you love it, not because we locked you into a 3 or 5 year contract.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, including American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Diners Club.
Payments are securely processed through the reputable Stripe payment gateway.
How do we access billing and past invoices?
Our billing engine runs on the secure Chargebee platform, which provides you with a private client portal to access your subscription status, payment methods, billing information, payment history and invoices.
Do you offer implementation support?
You do not need any technical skills to configure and deploy #stratapp.
It is also easy to deploy specific pages of the app, right down to individual users, thereby making your rollout progressive and hopefully eliminating the need for end user training.
Most clients are up and running within 2 cups of tea or coffee, a far cry from the weeks or months it usually takes to deploy and achieve time-to-value on high value software.
We offer the following implementation support:
- Getting Started - step by step article on our knowledge base
- In-App Help Hints - for a quick explanation of key pages
- Knowledge Base - searchable articles
- In-App Canny Boards - connecting end users directly with our product team, including your ability to ask questions, vote on new feature ideas and view features that have been added to our overall roadmap
- Support Tickets - emailing support when required
We are also building up a network of consultants who can assist clients with getting started on #stratapp.
Is our data safe?
Yes, #stratapp uses the latest in data encryption and authentication technology.
#stratapp is built on scalable micro-services on Microsoft Service Fabric, hosted on Microsoft Azure.
#stratapp supports SAML/SSO.
What happens when I stop using #stratapp?
No problem, there are no termination fees or contract terms beyond your chosen billing cycle.
What is your future roadmap for #stratapp?
We are experienced SaaS founders, backed by investors who are market leaders.
#stratapp is the world’s first SaaS app to achieve genuine alignment and engagement, within a strategic context.
We have an exciting product roadmap, that we believe will reshape the global B2B SaaS landscape.
Although we cannot share details publicly, you have probably already concluded our roadmap comprises:
- creating a connected workspace, bringing together leading tech in the B2B SaaS ecosystem
- streamlining how to execute both strategic and day to day work
- creating org-wide experiences, that don’t require end user training
- maintaining compelling pricing, with no lock-in contracts
- applying best practices in strategy, management, human capital and tech, whilst further innovating several aspects with new IP
- adding AI in an ethical way that adds value and builds trust with all stakeholders internally (owners, directors, executives, managers and employees) and externally (customers, partners, contractors and suppliers)
- innovating in a collaborative space, together with those stakeholders
- unnecessary integrations and expense
- single-use apps
- sending employees to multiple apps
- complicated user experiences
- disruption that adds little or no value
- radical transparency and trust
- real-time alignment and collaboration
- genuine digital transformation and remote working
next gen ready
- by 2025 more than 75% of employees are y-gen / millennials
- asking y-gen to collaborate via email and static docs, is like asking all of us to go back to using fax machines
- 15-30% increase in productivity
- provide every employee the tools to succeed
- attract and retain the best talent, for the right reasons
- 15-30% increase in business valuation
- de-risk and make the business agile
- execute strategy and daily work above expectations