strategy execution on a Live Org Chart showing who is working on what right now
“I wonder why Sam is not getting back to me, I sent him that over a week ago?”
Sound familiar? What if you could go to a Live Org Chart and instantly see:
- Who is working for Sam on what right now?
- What is Sam working on right now?
- What secondary responsibilities does Sam have right now?
This might provide some useful insights, especially if Sam is based in another function or geography.
#stratapp’s Live Org Chart is powered by three things:
- Direct reporting lines, automatically creating levels counted from the top
- Indirect reporting lines, from second hat roles and responsibilities
- Indirect reporting lines, created live from the cards and workboards inside #stratapp
Of course, what you can see is still subject to security settings. Restricted security, the default for org-wide collaboration and transparency, allows you to read content and to participate in social conversations. Confidential, Secret and Top Secret content will not be visible to you on the Live Org Chart, unless you have already been added as a member.
< back to all features