Fair Use Policy
The Service, as defined under the Terms page on https://stratappsaas.com is operated by #stratapp Tradings Pty Ltd (“#stratapp”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) on behalf of its clients and partners. To ensure the continued availability of our services, we have a ‘Fair Use Policy’ to make sure our services are not subject to misuse.
Use impairing our services
If we believe that your use is impairing the security, performance or integrity of our services, or the use of our services by other customers, we may temporarily suspend, restrict or limit your use of our services until such impairment has been addressed. To ensure we do not unreasonably restrict our customers, we will try and contact you prior to doing so, or as soon as practicable afterwards (however this may not be possible in all circumstances).
Excessive use is a continuing and unreasonably disproportionate use of the service when compared to other users, or use that is deemed by #stratapp to be structured in a way so as to avoid paying for users. Use in excess of the average usage of all customers is considered excessive use.
If excessive use is deemed by #stratapp, then #stratapp reserves the right to suspend access to the service or any other feature immediately, without notice to you.
Should the Service be used for any illegal purpose as defined by common law or inappropriately as deemed by #stratapp, then #stratapp reserves the right to suspend access to the service or any other feature immediately, without notice to you.
#stratapp may update this Fair Use Policy from time to time to reflect company and customer feedback or improve the services provided.
- radical transparency and trust
- real-time alignment and collaboration
next gen ready
- by 2025 more than 75% of employees are y-gen / millennials
- asking y-gen to collaborate via email and static docs, is like asking all of us to go back to using fax machines
- 15-30% increase in productivity
- provide every employee the tools to succeed
- attract and retain the best talent, for the right reasons
- 15-30% increase in business valuation
- de-risk and make the business agile
- execute strategy and daily work above expectations